Book your next queenstown holiday at greenstone lodge
Greenstone Lodge is a queenstown holiday house just a short 3 minute scenic drive out of the Queenstown CBD. Sleeping up to 8 people in 3 bedrooms, Greenstone Lodge has breath taking views over Lake Wakatipu towards the Remarkables mountains as pictured in the background on this website. It a favourite place for families and groups to stay for a winter or summer holiday like no other.
Whether you're coming for skiing, golf, or any other activities you'll need a car when holidaying in Queenstown so instead of cramming into a tiny accommodation unit like most people, why not stay a few minutes out of town and enjoy Queenstown like a local with the space and privacy to ensure your holiday is the most comfortable and enjoyable it can be. Getting to town, golf courses and ski resorts are all a short drive away.
The price to stay at the Greenstone Lodge holiday rental is from $180 New Zealand dollars per night and up to $370 NZD per night in peak seasons. Minimum 3 night stay.
There are currently 2 specials available;
1) Book minimum 7 nights and get 1 extra night free
2) Book minimum 12 nights and get 2 extra nights free
There is a dedicated licensed property manager to look after everything from your booking to any requests you may have during your stay.
You can book your stay at Greenstone Lodge by contacting the licensed property manager Florence Guthrie from Bachcare Queenstown on local number 0800 42 22 42 or email her at email@example.com If you're outside of New Zealand add a "64" in front of the number.
Everything needed to make your holiday a comfortable and enjoyable one is available with this beautiful Queenstown holiday home.
Be sure to book your holiday as soon as possible as availability becomes scarce quickly, especially in peak seasons.
Included at the house is;
- FREE unlimited WiFi to browse the internet, check your emails and make bookings
- A printer to print off any tickets or bookings you might make
- Free local phone calls to arrange bookings or call friends
- 2 queen beds and 4 single bunk beds, sleeping up to 8 people in total
- Large flat screen TV with Cable including the sports and movies channels
- A DVD player and stereo
- A balcony with BBQ, table and 6 chairs to enjoy your breakfast, lunch and dinner whilst looking at million dollar views
- Enough room for 3 cars
- Storage room for your ski or golfing equipment
- A large fridge and freezer to stock up on all your necessary food and drink items
- All the utensils and equipment necessary to make the largest home cooked meal (save on eating out every meal)
- A fireplace always with ample wood available to warm your body up and relax around after a hard day on the slopes or greens
- Board games to enjoy quality time with family and friends
There are local shops and bus stop within 3 minute walk from the house, with the bus coming every 30 minutes between 7am-11pm daily back and from town.
The view from the balcony towards Walter Peak
Things you can do in Queenstown include:
- Skiing and snowboarding at 4 resorts all within a 45 minute drive from Queenstown
- 6 golf courses, including the award winning Millbrook Resort and The Hills
- Mountain biking on over 200km of tracks surrounding the town starting 300metres from the house
- Trail walking, whether you want a 1 hour leisurely walk or a week long camp out treking over mountains, q'town has it
- Winery tours, sample some Pinot Noir whilst in town, the central Otago region is renowned for it
- White water rafting, bungee jumping, jet boating, luge, quad biking - Queenstown has all the adventure activities for you adrenalin junkies
- Fishing, shooting, kayaking if you're into getting out in the great outdoors
- More restaurants per head than anywhere else in the southern hemisphere, if fine dining is your thing you're coming to the right place
- 5 star shopping brands if you're looking to stock up on some nice clothes
- Plenty of guided tours around the beautiful Queenstown lakes region including the world renowned Milford Sounds
- 2 casino's and several other alternative venues if you're looking to entertain with some gaming
And don't forget to walk around the beautiful Queenstown gardens, play some free frisbee golf and then go up the gondola to Bob's peak to enjoy spectacular views over Lake Wakatipu towards the Remarkables mountains. Queenstown is know as the "adventure capital" of the world because what ever you fancy, you can get the best of it here in Queenstown and it's why many people are now choosing to stay in Queenstown holiday homes to enjoy living like a local for a few weeks or nights.
Below are some pictures of the Greenstone Lodge holiday home for rent
The master bedroom upstairs
The bunk beds downstairs
The queen bedroom downstairs
The lounge and fireplace
The kitchen with all the utensils necessary to make a large home cooked meal
The dining room
The house location relative to Queenstown centre
The view from the balcony
You won't find a more beautiful place for a better price than Greenstone Lodge!
To book your stay at the Greenstone Lodge holiday house in Queenstown please call the licensed property manager Florence Guthrie from Bachcare Queenstown on local number 0800 42 22 42 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will get back to you within 1 business day. If you're outside of New Zealand add a "64" in front of the number.
Rates start at $180 New Zealand Dollars per night and up to $370 NZD per night in peak seasons. You're welcome to rent Greenstone Lodge anywhere between 3-90 nights with no minimum notice. You can come straight to the house from the airport, no need to stop anywhere as we will provide you with a unlock code for the secure key box.
We look forward to booking your next Queenstown holiday at Greenstone Lodge!